LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Penzi Performance, LLC. warrants to the original retail purchaser that all Penzi Performance, LLC Products purchased in new condition are free from defects in materials and/or workmanship as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Penzi Performance, LLC further warrants to the original retail purchaser that products manufactured by Penzi Performance, LLC will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase. Provided they are installed and maintained in accordance with the Care and Use guidelines.
Important: This limited warranty is void if the products have:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow the complete instructions in the Care and Use guidelines;
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to misuse, abuse, adverse weather or chemicals including and not limited to tire sealants used to temporarily seal punctures;
- Improper maintenance, other than the recommended procedures that are included in the Care and Use guidelines;
- The wheel is determined to have undergone 3rd party repair, assembly, disassembly, re-straightening, non-Penzi supplied finishing, re-drilling;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
- Damage or structural failure that occurs from installation on a vehicle not specifically intended for the product;
- Damage or structural failure resulting from the use of a tire diameter that exceeds the factory tire diameter by more than 2.5%;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of racing applications without approved load testing for application;
Penzi Performance, LLC will, at its discretion, repair or replace without charge any Penzi Performance, LLC product which, upon examination by Penzi Performance, LLC, shows that said product has failed in normal and intended use and service due to defects in material and/or workmanship, provided it is delivered freight prepaid and with return authorization number printed clearly on the outside of the box to:
Penzi Performance, LLC
8080 NW 29TH Street
Doral, FL 33122
Prior to shipping, please be sure to obtain a return authorization number (R/A) by contacting Penzi Performance, LLC at 305-747-1747 or via e-mail at Forged@PenziWheels.com.Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of tire mounting/dismounting and/or installation on the vehicle. Any wheels returned with tires, will be subject to handling fee and charges for mounting and dismounting.
All implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose extend only to the original purchaser for a one year period after the original date of purchase.
However: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Note: No responsibility is assumed and Penzi Performance, LLC hereby specifically disclaims any liability for any special, indirect, or consequential damages.
However: Some states do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above may not apply to you.
No dealer, agent, employee, or representative of Penzi Performance, LLC. , or any other person has any authority to bind Penzi Performance, LLC. to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning the goods to which this warranty applies, unless such is specifically included herein.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Penzi Performance, LLC. reserves the right to change the policy without notice.